We are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of our staff and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be aware of the following precautionary safety measures in place:
- If you have recently traveled out of the province, worked in or visited a nursing home or assisted living home or hospital/health facility, please let us know.
- If you have flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue, runny nose or if you have been treated for COVID-19, please let us know
Please note if any of the conditions stated above apply to you as a patient, your appointment may need to be rescheduled for a later date.
For your appointment, we ask that you do the following:
- Please wear a mask in accordance to Health Canada guidelines, covering your mouth, nose and secure under your chin.
- Please do not bring others with you to your appointment unless you need the assistance of a legal guardian or interpreter.
- Please try to use the bathroom prior to arriving to our clinic.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance between yourself and others in our offices.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival, prior to checking in for your appointment.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep all measures stated above in effect until further notice. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.